Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 3 Peer Review

 Derek Harkin's - "Week 2 Blog" Marvin Gay's - What's Going On


The first thing I noticed when I read Derek's post was how broken down it was. I felt like he could have definitely put some more information into it because he missed some key points when talking about how the song came about. However if he was going for short overview, I will say he did a pretty good job condensing and compressing the information. One things that I really liked a lot was when he mentioned the fact that you never understand war until it's one of your own. I liked that he said this because it is so true and I also made a similar comment in my post. Overall good job! The only thing I would have done different was go more in depth at the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment