Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome Entries

Hello! My name is DonTae' Hodge. I was born in Maryland but raised in the British Virgin Islands. Growing up I fell in love with music and played the piano, recorder, steel drums and the congas. At age fourteen I began recording music and this is when I decided that I wanted to be an engineer. I also produce and I write music, but mixing is where my passion is. I also do a little bit of singing, which much people don't know. The main genres I listen to are Soft Rock, R&B, Rap, Soul and many others. I'm very excited about this month just because from the last class I gained so much knowledge and saw where a lot of the samples we use today come from. The main reason I chose to work in this industry is my love for music, I just can't see myself doing anything else and that fact that I can make a living from this is awesome. Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment